NICE

MM

মঙ্গলবার, ১৬ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৬

Exam for Employer - Question and Answer

Freelancer Orientation Exam for Employer - Question and Answer- 2015

1. What’s the additional cost to post a project with the Full Time option?
Answer: $199.00

2. How may required skills can be selected when posting a project?
Answer: 1 to 5

3. Posting a project private incurs an additional fee of —-
Answer: $10.00

5. Can I add the “featured” option to my project after bidding starts?
Answer: Yes, but the appropriate fee will be deducted from your account.

6. How much does a basic member pay when selecting a provider for a project?
Answer: The higher of $3 or 3% of the project amount
                                                                                                             
8. Private projects will only be sent by —
Answer: Registered Users who are Logged in

9. How can I provide a highly detailed description of a project without making my posted description too lengthy?
Answer: Upload a document with the details.

10. How can I submit a PayPal payment to a freelancer from freelancer.com?
Answer: You can’t. Payment via 3rd party providers must be made from the provider’s site

11. How much does it cost to post a Priority project?
Answer: $5

13. Which of the following is true about the milestone payment system?
Answer: It ensures freelancers that funds are available to pay for satisfactory completed tasks and projects.

14. To ensure maximum exposure for a project, choose the —- option.
Answer: Choose ‘Featured’

15. I paid a freelancer via PayPal for a project, but didn’t receive the final deliverables as promised. If I feel a dispute with freelancer.com, how long will the freelancer have to respond?
Answer: You cannot file a dispute, since the payment was made via a third party.

16. How can I cancel milestone payment I’ve created for a freelancer?
Answer: Milestone payments can only be cancelled by the freelancer. You can send a request to the freelancer or submit a dispute.

17. What does the milestone request in the freelancers bid mean?
Answer: It shows the amount of the milestone payment the freelancer has requested if you accept his/her bid offer they start work.

18. There is a gold icon with a red X beside the amount of a bid placed on my projects. What does this mean?
Answer: You do not have enough funds in your account to pay this bid in full.

19. Where can I find links to my projects that have closed?
Answer: On your account dashboard, in the employer view, click on the “past projects” tab

20. How can I hide bids I’m definitely not interested in?
Answer: Click the “hide bid” link on those bids.

21. I’m receiving the same question about my project from several bidders. How can I easily answer the question so all bidders can see it?
Answer: Post an explanation to the project clarification board.

22. What’s the additional cost to post a project with the sealed bids option?
Answer: There are no such options.

23. My project hasn’t yet closed. Can I extend the closing date?
Answer: Yes for up to 14 days but a $5 fee will be assessed.

24. How can I invite a freelancer to bid on a project I’ve posted?
Answer: Click on the “invite to bid” button on the freelancer’s profile.

25. How much does a premium member pay when selecting a provider for a project?
Answer: There is no fee for premium members.

26. The minimum amount I can post as the budget for a standard (non featured-non full time) project is:
Answer: $1-$10

27. How do I leave a feedback for a user after releasing the payment for a project?
Answer: notice will appear at the top of your dashboard that you need to leave a feedback. Click onLink in the notice.

28. Contact details should always be posted in a project description, so freelancers can discuss the project with employer.
Answer: False

32. I’ve set the budget too high for my project and bids are coming in. How do I change the budget setting?
Answer: Once bidding begins, the budget cannot be changed.

33. How can I prevent bidders from seeing bids by other freelancers who bid on my project?
Answer: Select the Sealed Bids option when posting the project.

34. What should I do if a freelancer has failed to complete my project and isn’t responding to attempts to contact him/her.
Answer: Submit an Incomplete Report.

35. How can I find out more about a bidder?
Answer: Ask questions by PM/Check the bidder’s feedback or reviews/Look at the bidder’s profile.

37. How can I search for Freelancers to invite to bid on my project?
Answer: Click on Contacts in the navigation bar/From the menu, click on Dashboard > Search Freelancers/ Just type a username into the Search box near the top of the Page.

38. To hire a freelancer for commission-based work, rather than on a per-project basis, the _____ option should be selected when posting the project.
Answer: Full Time

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন